MSNBC.com: Top MSNBC Headlines

ESPN.com - NBA

Latest on CRM

Monday, August 18, 2008

Movie: Death at a funeral.

Link:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/death_at_a_funeral


After performing Avani Avittam on Saturday, Vidhya and Shadagaar came to our place with a rented movie disc. When we started this movie, I personally thought that it was another regular British comedy movie. But within few minutes, I realised that I will be laughing out of my ass for 2 hours. It was a great comedy movie and the comedy literally pumped my stomach like those of Parijatham, Pancha thanthiram etc., It was a great movie but as a desi american, its very difficult to understand the British accent. So for the fellow Americans out there – It is better to keep the Sub Titles on for the entire movie. As all European movies, end of the day the comedy will not linger in your mind. Enjoy the movie without your kids.

No comments: